Thursday 25 February 2010

Away from home

25th Feb 2010, the second day in sabah after 11days of CNY break back home. This year's CNY was different! I couldn't find words to describe it but I truly appreciate the time i spent at home. I never felt this way when I was back home then. Ever since I got posted to Sabah, a place far from home, I learned to value and appreciate people at home much much more. I realised I have took so many things for granted esp my family members and my doggies. I am missing them soo much now. Sometimes, I could just fall asleep and dreamt of playing cards with them, then wakes up the next minute feeling miserable.
I would not complain that its unfair that I got posted far away. Only by leaving home I truly understand how important home and family members are to me. I have heard the same kind of stories many times. However, one can only feel it when it happens upon them.
Well, when I was back home I often get bored easily. I had thought of moving out to live an independent life since I have already been working. I kept more pictures of friends than my own family members. When things and people are close to you, they never are in your heart. Now,if I could choose I just wana stay home!
Ever since the second I hug my mom goodbye at the airport I have already begun to miss them. Parental love is one of the greatest gift in life a human being can receive. No matter how ugly, dumb, fat or rude we are, parents would never complain and continue to love us unconditionally.
Ever since I arrived in Sabah from my CNY break, I have been missing home miserably. I could not concentrate on work, I could not sleep well . When I look at pictures I took with my family, it brings tears to my eyes. So I tell myself that God wants me to see what I have not been able to see all these while and I realised I was blind.
I would not complain, I would not waste time appealing back. I will go through these three years and learn the most out of it!

3 comments:

baby gal said...

I really get a lot of REFLECTIONS for these few weeks. These sentences were so meant to me "Yes,when I look at pictures I took with my family, it brings tears to my eyes. So I tell myself that God wants me to see what I have not been able to see all these while and I realized I was blind." Whatever you've written here was truly correct! LIVE LIFE, LOVE LIFE!!

baby gal said...

"I would not complain, I would not waste time appealing back. I will go through these three years and learn the most out of it!" I'll support you all the ways! Please trust me one more time! Next time, we discuss but not argue. I SWEAR.

weiling said...

Be WELL + HAPPY
1. Speak your feelings
2. Make decisions
3. Find solutions
4. Don't live by appearance
5. Accept
6. Trust
7. Don't live life sad

with love,
weiling